Rejected filings occur because the clerk review module does not allow for Filing Clerks to make changes to your filing. Upon submission to the court, if the filing clerk finds any mistakes, they will deny the filing, and mark it as Returned for Correction. Then, the court notifies you via email which gives you the opportunity to make any necessary corrections to the filing. Then you can re-submit it to the Court.

To correct a filing submitted through our service, follow these steps.

  1. Login and navigate to the Filing Status screen.
  2. Click on the Filing ID of your Rejected Filing to open it up in edit mode. You may use the filing status filter field in the upper right and select Status: Rejected so that the screen shows ONLY your Rejected filings.
  3. Make whatever corrections are necessary, and click Sign & File.