If you qualify for a waiver of fees for your case, you will need to create a Waiver Payment Account to use as your payment method. Once you do that, anytime you file on that case, you can select it to indicate to the court the filing fees should be waived.
Scroll down for more detailed instructions.
- Click on Settings tab at top.
- Click on Payment Settings tab on left.
- Click the Add a Payment Account link on the right.
- Select Court Filing and Service Fees in the Add a Payment Account dialogue.
- Enter a Nickname for the Waiver.
- Select an account type of Waiver.
- Click Continue